Call for papers is now open for GCUs first Cyber Security Conference, G3C!
We want to hear from brand new speakers, seasoned speakers, and everyone in between! We're open to submissions on a wide range of information security and privacy topics. Here are a few suggestions:
• Network security.
• Web Application security.
• Mobile security.
• Cloud computing.
• Forensics / Malware.
• Embedded device security / Internet of things.
• Artificial intelligence safety and security.
• Open source intelligence.
We use Google Forms for submission, and you can find our form here:
If you have any questions regarding the CFP, please contact us at [email protected]
- G3C tickets for you and a friend
- Custom event t-shirts
- Fist bumbs from event staff