Our CFP is now OPEN for DEF CON 27, and we are looking for presentations, workshops and tool demos to be part of our village.
Cloud village is an open space to meet folks interested in offensive and defensive aspects of cloud security. The village is home to various activities like talks, workshops, CTFs and discussions targeted around cloud services.
CFP closes on 15th June 2019 00:00 GMT. Once CFP is closed, this form will no longer accept CFP submissions or modifications.
We accept four talk categories:
- Talks (30 - 45 minutes - Detailed research talks)
- Workshops (1 - 2 hours - Hands On or Instructor Led training for free)
- Tool Demo (20 - 30 minutes)
- Lightning Talks (10-20 mins talk to cover quick, short-hand techniques)
- Exclusive Cloud Village Speaker Badge
- Cloud Village Speaker T-shirt
- Lot of love and respect from the team
CFP Submission Form: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeGxSDgynvAv7Q1dTPeobZUPo5jdlbrcNSQAYVLgRqCF6T0bg/viewform
Please do not submit to Cloud Village CFP if you are not already planning to attend DEF CON 27 as we are unable to provide any speaker assistance in terms of DEF CON Badges / travel / accommodation expenses. If you are already attending DEF CON and would like to speak, please send in your proposal through this CFP form.
The only way to submit to our CFP is via this form.
As you will submit the CFP form, you should get a confirmation email confirming your submission. If you do not receive this email, it simply means there is something wrong and we have not received your submission. In that case, we suggest you to submit again.