Kaz’Hack’Stan is a practical annual conference in Kazakhstan. Last year, the conference Kaz’Hack’Stan was held on October 5, 2018 in Almaty. The conference is devoted to topical issues in the field of information security.
The main goal of this event is to create a communication platform that will bring together information security researchers, IT and security specialists, government officials, students and schoolchildren in one place.
Statistics of “Kaz’Hack’Stan - 2018”:
- number of participants: more than 1500 people
- number of speakers: about 25 experts from Kazakhstan and foreign countries. The geography of the speakers included such countries as Russia, Ukraine, the Netherlands, Poland, Kazakhstan and other specialists from far and near abroad.
The conference is divided into three parallel zones:
1. Hack Zone - a track of practical reports and master classes of experts and leading practitioners in the field of information security from CIS countries and abroad.
2. Corporate Zone - a section on public policy issues on the discussion of regulatory and legal aspects in the field of information security and information and communication technology, as well as issues of practical implementation of the Cybershield program in Kazakhstan.
3. Workshop Zone - section of practical stands in various relevant areas: cyber polygon, stand for studying vulnerabilities in wireless networks and web applications, stand for lockpicking and social engineering, forensics and so on.
We are waiting for speakers with reports on various topics in cyber security field. Everyone with interesting and relevant topic can be a speaker at Kaz'Hach'Stan.
You can send your reports and CFP-requests on [email protected]