|Code of Conduct||Not populated yet|
April 1, 2019, 11:55 p.m.
June 3, 2019, 9 a.m.
It’s a series of meetings with IT Security Specialists crafted for teenagers happening before CONFidence and 2 days of lectures, workshops, discussions and CTF contests during CONFidence - a top IT Sec Conference! Our goal is to educate the new generation of cyber sec enthusiasts (aged 13-19 y.o.)
If you're an adult and want to take part in creating this, one of a kind, event feel free to submit your paper. We need your skills, knowledge and experience! You can be the one that educates the new generation of white hat hackers!
What can you gain?
- a chance to become the teenagers' idol,
- an opportunity to listen to lectures of renowned IT Sec experts
- a chance to gain new, valuable connections
What do we offer?
- free ticket to CONFidence conference
- dinner with the program committee, organizers and other speakers
- transport coverage.
Even if your idea doesn’t fit our framework program do not hesitate to apply! We are open to crazy ideas!
Send an email to [email protected] with your:
- name and surname
- short bio
- the topic of your lecture/workshop/etc
- short description
- which group does it concern (13-15, 16-19, both)
- technical requirements