After last year’s successful introduction of workshops, we’re happy to announce they will become a permanent part of CONFidence experience. This year we’re opening a Call for Workshops for everyone interested in sharing their experience with attendees.
Few facts you should know about the workshops:
- They are free for our attendees
- The sign-ups are on a first-come-first-served basis
- Each workshop slot is 2,5h long
- Workshop groups should be no bigger than 15 people
What’s in it for you?:
- free CONFidence entry + 2 free tickets for friends/coworkers
- cover of your travel expenses
- accommodation during the conference
- various events organized for speakers/instructors such as dinners, Krakow sightseeing
How to become a workshop instructor?
Apply by sending us an e-mail: cfp[at]confidence-conference.org
- your name, surname, and e-mail - a short biography (up to 500 words) - a topic of the workshop - description of the workshop - technical requirements (we will provide a room with tables, chairs, projector, and up to 15 notebooks [Windows 7])
Important - If you wish to present in Polish during the workshops, please specify it in your application and send all the materials in the Polish language.
Your entry will be evaluated by the team of our experts - Program Committee. We will inform you about the results up to two weeks after the CFW deadline.