|CFP Deadline||Feb. 16, 2019, 11:59 p.m.|
OWASP's Global AppSec conferences bring together security professionals, engineers, developers and leaders to share and gain knowledge, in order to make the digital world a safer place for everyone. The Global AppSec Tel Aviv conference will take place by the sunny beach of Tel Aviv, and its main theme will be “AppSec: The Community of Innovation”. After all, you are visiting the start-up nation.
We are looking for training courses at all levels from someone new to the application security field to advanced topics for experienced professionals. However, all training submissions should have a focus on practical skills which are immediately applicable to an attendees job and have a significant hands-on element with tasks and exercises for attendees to attempt during the training.
As with previous Global AppSec events, we would like to run a number of different training courses of varying lengths over these three days.
Examples of classes include, but are not limited to:
- Secure development: frameworks, best practices, secure coding, methods, processes, SDLC
- Integrating Security into DevOps
- Vulnerability analysis: code review, pentest, static analysis
- Threat modelling
- Mobile security
- Cloud security
- OWASP tools or projects in practice
- New technologies, paradigms, tools
- Operations and software security
- Other topics but with an emphasis on Application Security:
- Business Risks
- Awareness Programs
- Project Management
- Managing SDLC