|Code of Conduct||Not populated yet|
April 10, 2019, 11 p.m.
May 26, 2019, 8 a.m.
OWASP's Global AppSec conferences bring together security professionals, engineers, developers and leaders to share and gain knowledge, in order to make the digital world a safer place for everyone. The Global AppSec Tel Aviv conference will take place by the sunny beach of Tel Aviv, and its main theme will be “AppSec: The Community of Innovation”. After all, you are visiting the start-up nation.
We invite you to submit your talk to one of the 6 tracks we have this year:
1. Innovation - new and exciting vectors of AppSec
2. Layer 8 - the humans and culture at AppSec
3. Risk management - new regulations, more attack surfaces, how to handle them
4. DevOps - IT is now part of R&D, this requires different skill sets for AppSec
5. Builders - show us how to build more secured apps
6. Breakers - show us how not to build more secured apps
Relevant topics (these are just suggestions, feel free to be innovative):
Web application security
Cloud and Serverless security
Blockchain for security use
Internet of Things
Application and solution architecture security
Application level attacks
Security for DevOps engineers