TL;DR: Submit by June 15th at https://cfp.cryptovillage.org/
CRYPTO + PRIVACY VILLAGE CALL FOR PRESENTATIONS AND WORKSHOPS
The Crypto & Privacy Village is returning to DEF CON 25, and we’re looking for top-notch presentations and workshops to fill our schedule. In the past, the Village has featured workshops and talks on everything from quantum crypto to FOIA, discussions on privacy and crypto tools, and a key signing party.
Passionate about crypto or privacy? Interested in helping people encrypt their lives? Have a talk that’s better suited for a niche audience? Submit YOUR proposal to the Crypto & Privacy Village Call for Presentations and Workshops!
Please, no sales pitches. If you have a unique perspective related to your company’s products, please make it as vendor-neutral as possible.
Submissions are due Thursday, June 15th, 2017 at 11:59:59 PM PDT.
THE CFP/CFW REVIEW BOARD
Deirdre Connolly (Brightcove)
Haim Cohen (CPV)
Jennifer Fernick (University of Waterloo)
Justin Culbertson (CPV)
Karl Koscher (University of Washington)
Maya Kaczorowski (Google)
Nick Sullivan (Cloudflare)
Petri Koivisto (CPV)
Riana Pfefferkorn (Stanford Center for Internet and Society)
Wendy Knox Everette (ZwillGen)
Whitney Merrill (FTC and CPV)
Hardware-based crypto and hardware acceleration
Privacy By Design
Secure messaging (messages, email, etc.)
Useable cryptography (targeted/at-risk populations, the "reasonable" consumer)
Hacker con talks shouldn't fit into nice, tidy boxes, so I'm doing something else
HOW TO SUBMIT
Create an account on https://cfp.cryptovillage.org and create a new submission. You will be asked for the following:
1. Title of Presentation
2. Presenter Name(s)
3. Abstract (< 200 Words)
4. Bio (< 200 Words)
5. Twitter handle of presenter(s)
6. Website of presenter(s) or content
7. DETAILED outline or description of your topic
8. List of other conferences at which submission has been presented or submitted.
9. Have you spoken at any other conferences?
10. Do you need any special equipment?
11. Does the audience need anything to participate?
12. Would you be interested in having your talk recorded?
13. Desired length of presentation: 25, 50, 80, or 110 minutes
TL;DR: Submit to https://cfp.cryptovillage.org