|CFP Deadline||March 8, 2019, 11:55 p.m.|
We want to hear from brand new speakers, seasoned speakers, and everyone in between! We're open to submissions on a wide range of information security and privacy topics. Here are a few suggestions:
• Network security.
• Web Application security.
• Mobile security.
• Virtualization and cloud computing.
• Innovative attack / Defense strategies.
• Forensics / Malware.
• Embedded device security / Internet of things.
• Artificial intelligence safety and security.
• Open source intelligence.
• European Train Control System / European Rail Traffic Management System.
• Real world cases, responsibly disclosed.
We use Google Forms for submission, and you can find our form here: https://goo.gl/forms/dWVz94nK7Ohkn3eK2.
If you have any questions regarding the CFP, please contact us at [email protected]