|CFP Deadline||Jan. 10, 2019, 11:55 p.m.|
PLNOG22 - join the ranks of our speakers!
The upcoming edition of the PLNOG conference will be held in March, but we do not slow down the pace. The preparations for the conference are in progress and we count on your help!
Substantive part of the PLNOG conference is one of the strongest points of the event. If you have an idea for an interesting lecture - Call for Papers is already running! We are inviting you to send your application until 10/01/2019. All the speakers will receive free tickets and discounts for friends!
We are expanding a technical track
IT Security, SDN, telemetry, network automation DDoS and BGP - those are the topics that our participants consider as the most interesting. We encourage you to register representatives of both large and small or medium-sized companies, as well as those for whom the performance at the conference would be a debut (we will gladly help and advise!). Applications are accepted in Polish and English. We will be grateful if you tell about Call for Papers to your friends - feel free to recommend anyone that comes to your mind!
Advantages of being our speaker:
- the opportunity to present practical cases of your company in front of 800 ICT specialists
- presenting yourself as a specialist
- photos and video recordings from your talk
- getting new business contacts
- free entrance for the conference and discounts for your friends
- an unique souvenir gift for speakers
During the next edition, we want to focus on the topics:
- Telemetry and network automation
- Network security and DDoS attacks
- Artificial intelligence
- Application examples (Case Study)
- Cloud and DevOps applications
- Routing, optical networks,
- LTE, mobile network challenges, 5G