|CFP Deadline||July 10, 2018, 5 p.m.|
Summit Date: 1 October 2018
Post-Summit Training Course Dates: October 2-7, 2018
The annual SANS DFIR Prague Summit is the most comprehensive DFIR event of the year in Europe, bringing together an influential group of experts, immersion-style training, and industry networking opportunities in one place.
The Summit brings together DFIR practitioners who share their experiences, case studies and stories from the field. Summit attendees will explore real-world applications of technologies and solutions from all aspects of the fields of digital forensics and incident response.
Call for Presentations- Now Open
The annual SANS DFIR Prague Summit Call for Presentations is now open through 5 pm GMT on Tuesday, 10 July 2018. If you are interested in presenting, we’d be delighted to consider your practitioner-based case studies with communicable lessons.
The DFIR Summit offers speakers the opportunity to present their latest tools, findings, and methodologies to their DFIR industry peers. If you have something substantive, challenging, and original to offer, you are encouraged to submit a proposal.
We are looking for Digital Forensics and Incident Response Presentations that focus on:
1. DFIR and Media Exploitation case studies that solve a unique problem
2. New Forensic or analysis tools and techniques
3. Discussions of new artifacts related to smartphones, Windows, and Mac platforms
4. Focusing on improving the status quo of the DFIR industry by sharing novel approaches
5. Challenges to existing assumptions and methodologies that might change the industry
6. New, fast forensic techniques that can extract and analyze data rapidly
7. Focus on Enterprise or scalable forensics that can analyze hundreds of systems instead of one at a time
Benefits of Speaking
Promotion of your speaking session and company recognition via the DFIR Summit website and all printed materials
Full conference badge to attend all Summit sessions
Speakers can bring 1 additional attendee for free to attend the summit
Private speakers-only networking lunches
Speakers-only networking reception on evening before Summit
All talks will be 35 minutes of content + 5 minutes of Q&A.