|Code of Conduct||Not populated yet|
June 1, 2017, 11:59 p.m.
Bugcrowd's LevelUp 2017 CFP
Bugcrowd's putting on a conference for bug bounty hunters, but over the internet! On July 15th 2017, we will host an all-day conference with presentations from bug bounty hunters & penetration testers sharing their best practices, strategies, and research to help level-up their fellow bug hunters.
Our goal for this conference is to create opportunities for researchers to learn and level-up their skills. We're also working on ways that we can help researchers network and meet one another during the conference.
We are accepting talks/presentations from individuals or groups. We're looking for content ranging from beginner to advanced, with our primary focus on intermediate to advanced skills & techniques. The content should primarily be technical. Presentations should be 20 or 40 minutes in length.
Please fill out the CFP form below and we will get back to you in early June on whether we have accepted your talk.
Some suggested topics:
- Discovering Targets (subdomains)
- Mapping a site
- Fuzzing Techniques
- Bespoke stack hacking (node, angular, CMS's, etc, etc)
- Mobile hacking (both advanced and intermediate level presentations are interesting to us)
- IoT Hacking (both advanced and intermediate level presentations are interesting to us)
- Bug/pentest/assessment war stories
- Advanced tool usage
- Techniques to find specific bug types