We hope you submit a talk as well as enjoy time on Kauai with your friends and family. Please consider submitting a talk regardless of the "fit" to our conference or your speaking experience. We want to give you the opportunity to share your ideas at our welcoming and supportive conference. We will work with you!
Here are some examples of the type of talks we are actively looking for:
* Tackled a multi-year problem with a detailed explanation of the discovery, investigation, implementation, and maintenance? Tell me your story.
* Did you overhaul the way authentication, two factor, and account recovery works? Explain your process.
* Have experience building or scaling security programs? Bring it!
* Are you an expert cat herder who likes going against the grain? Tell us your secrets.
* Code review! That's important. Developed a tool or library that makes it harder to do the wrong thing? Yes please.
* Developed a new browser standard for being safer on the internet? This is the place for you.
* Did you keep your application secure with this one under appreciated but incredibly powerful thing that might not be common knowledge yet! Please submit!
* Have you undergone massive architectural changes and had to adapt your security plan as the company changes? How did you do it?
* Maximizing red team and blue team effectiveness. We like it!
Examples of what is not our focus for this conference:
* Buy my thing! You get to talk about your product/company once, and even then it has to be tasteful.
* Reverse engineering is super cool but this is not our focus. However, it would be cool if someone described an automated fuzzing system.
* How I hacked X.
* $operating system is insecure.
* I can phish people.
If you have any questions, you can reach us at [email protected]