|CFP Deadline||Feb. 4, 2018, 11:55 p.m.|
Greetz to all h4x0rs, stuff-breakers, InfoSec pros, g33k girls, international spies, and script kidz,
CarolinaCon-14 will occur on April 13th-15th 2018 in Raleigh, NC (USA). We are now officially accepting speaker/paper/demo submissions for the event.
If you are somewhat knowledgeable in any interesting field of hacking, technology, robotics, science, global thermonuclear war, lock circumvention, etc. (but mostly hacking), and you are interested in presenting at CarolinaCon-14, we cordially invite you to submit your proposal.
Please submit the following form fields:
* your name or handle/alias
* the presentation name/title
* a brief topic abstract (1-2 paragraphs)
* the estimated time-length of your presentation
* a brief bio (100% optional item, but if your talk is chosen it saves the time and trouble of asking for it later)
via our Google Form
All submissions are due BY February 4, 2018 midnight EST (form submission timestamp). However, we may be making some early selections again this year from among the submissions, so please be timely if you're committed to being part of the elite cadre of chosen presenters. We value diversity so please don't hesitate to propose your ideas no matter how outlandish.
If you present at the Con, you will receive;
* Free CarolinaCon admission for you and one (1) guest
* one (1) free CarolinaCon-14 T-shirt (l33t)
* free transportation between RDU airport and the conference hotel (if needed)
* minimal fame, glory, and possibly even notoriety
* mad props and much love from our staff and attendees
* possibly another perk (details still being hashed out based on budget)
If you are interested in attending, watch this space (or follow @carolinacon)for more details:
...and don't forget to mark the April 13, 2018 date on your calendar.