|CFP Deadline||Feb. 19, 2018, 4 p.m.|
June 2018 marks the 21st annual New York State Cyber Security Conference. Share your experience and knowledge with this year’s attendees by submitting a presentation and/or training proposal. The 2018 conference will be held on June 5 and 6 with training sessions held on June 7. The event takes place in Albany, New York, and is co-hosted by the New York State Office of Information Technology Services (NYS ITS), the University at Albany’s School of Business, and The NYS Forum, Inc. Last year’s conference drew more than 1,300 attendees.
Attendees include all government levels, academia, businesses, not-for-profit organizations and citizens.
Proposals will be accepted for:
- Individual or team presentations.
- Panel discussions – panel may be organized and submitted as a group by a panel coordinator, or an individual may submit his/her particular viewpoint to become part of a panel.
- Training sessions featuring real world scenarios and advanced techniques.
- Breakout sessions will run 50 minutes, including 10 minutes for Q and A on June 5 and 6.
- Training session proposals will be half day (3 hours) or full day (5-6 hours) on June 7.
- Presentation and training selections will be made based upon desired topics, flow of content, educational value and understanding of the content.
- Only product neutral presentations that are cybersecurity related will be considered.
CFP Website: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/2018CFPNYSCSC
Conference (temp) Website: https://its.ny.gov/2018-new-york-state-cyber-security-conference