|Code of Conduct||Not populated yet|
Dec. 8, 2017, 12:30 p.m.
New workshop dedicated to binary analysis research:
Topics of interest include, but are not limited to:
– Building blocks of binary analysis (slicing, taint tracking, summarization, rewriting, formal methods).
– Automated binary hardening (against vulnerabilities and against analysis).
– Binary analysis to assist humans (visualization, ui/ux design).
– Human assistance to binary analysis (i.e., human-assisted cyber reasoning systems).
– Modeling and discovering non-memory vulnerabilities (information leaks, side-channels).
– Automatic exploitation.
– Fundamental capabilities (root-cause analysis).
– Non-trivial targets (real-world binaries, embedded devices, beyond binary code).
– Binary analysis for CTF competitions.
– Artificial intelligence, machine learning and binary analysis.
– Environment modeling for binary analysis.
– Transition from research prototype to industry-grade tool (and practical problems thereof).
– Improving the scalability of automated binary analysis techniques.
– Interaction and integration of tools.
– Reports of and lessons-learned from applying previous approaches or replicating published papers.