Pass the SALT (Security And Libre Talks) is a technical conference about Free Software/Hardware (but also Open Formats/Protocols) and Security.
We definitively want to have submissions from multiple security fields because we wish this conference to ease and improve interactions between various Security and Free Software communities.
This year, we would like to cover at least:
* privacy software and issues,
* offensive software and usages,
* hacking tools/software.
But all usual security topics are of course welcome.
To illustrate, the 2019 edition of Pass the SALT hosted 7 different sessions and 9 workshops covering a large part of the security landscape.
And, obviously, if you have a brilliant and/or “strange” idea, just SUBMIT ! For any doubt or question, we are there to HELP you: [email protected]
Single requirement: speaking about (Free Software/Hardware OR Open Standard/Protocol) AND Security :-)
* a speakers dinner to give you an opportunity to get to know each other better, exchange and let ideas “pollinate” :-)
* a dedicated private mailing list to give you complete information about the event
* a full contact list and a fast feedback loop
Travel Costs: Pass the SALT is a community, volunteers handled, free access event with quite a low budget. So we try to support financially first the speakers with low resources. Only support for travel costs, not accommodation.