Welcome to BlueHat IL 2020!
We live in interesting times.
Polarizing, radical ideas spread like wildfire, traversing through the very same medium that carry the muted whispers of dissidents past those many eyes that watch. When the distinction between right and wrong gets blurry, it is the stacks of technology that hold the last line of defense – and it’s our purpose to test their limits. Offense’s the best defense, isn’t it? Want to tell us about it?
We’re known for fighting for our freedom as much as we love just straight up groundbreaking security research.
Want to speak up? Rise up? February 5-6, 2020 is your chance. Tel Aviv is waiting. Our CFP is open. Submit.
• Call for papers closes - Dec 2, 2019
• Notification to authors - By Dec 12, 2019
• BlueHat IL - Feb 5-6, 2020
Topics of Interest:
• Any innovative research in vulnerabilities, exploits, mitigations and defense
• How bad are we owned, attacks and war stories
• Virtualization, OS, boot, and low level security
• Hardware security, CPU bugs, side channels, backdoors, front doors
• Advanced web security, identity vulns, authentication
• Cloud, networking, or protocol security
• Mobile, IoT, or critical infrastructure security
• Modern cryptography and attacks
• Anything that breaks the internet or the world as we know it
Travel & Accommodation