TyphoonCon: The All Offensive Security Conference is being held for the third time in 2020. The conference will take place on June 14, 2020// Seoul, South Korea and will include three days of training and two days of conference. Last year’s conference was attended by over 120 security researchers, hackers and enthusiasts from all over the world.
TyphoonCon will focus on highly technical offensive security topics such as vulnerability discovery, advanced exploitation techniques and reverse engineering.
1. A trip to the capital of Seoul in June – considered the best time of the year to visit (not too cold, not too hot)
2. Three nights of accommodation in the conference hotel. Located in one of the best areas for both eating, shopping and sightseeing.
3. Round trip coach airfare of up to 2,000.00 USD
4. Speaker honorarium of 1,000.00 USD for exclusive content not presented anywhere else before conference event date
5. Invitation to exclusive conference events