Individual proposals should be no more than 350 words in length (final presentations will be no more than 20 minutes). Proposals should include the title of the paper and should clearly spell out the focus and goal of the presentation.
Want to participate as a Speaker?
You can send your abstract directly to [email protected] The deadline for submissions is December 2, 2019.
Security Analyst Summit 2020 is an invite-only conference. We are especially looking for presentations and research showcasing the following areas:
- Advanced malware threats
- Mobile device exploitation
- Threats against banks, financial institutions:
--- PoS systems
--- E-commerce data breaches
- Critical infrastructure protection (SCADA/ICS)
- Internet of Things:
--- Autonomous transportation (self-driving cars, drones)
--- Smart homes and smart devices
--- Smart cities
- Attacks on medical devices
- Threats to Gaming industry:
--- Game cheats and defense mechanisms
--- Server and client-side vulnerabilities
--- Industrial espionage targeting gaming industry
--- Mass infections via gaming vendor breach
- Cross-border law-enforcement coordination and information sharing
- Vulnerability discovery and responsible disclosure
- Techniques for development of secure software and systems
- Side Channel and Physical Attacks
- Blockchain and smart contracts
Travel issues (flight, taxis) aren't covered by the conference. The hotel for April 6-9 (3 nights) is covered for 1 speaker. Joint talks: 1st speaker - free, 2nd speaker - 50% of the full ticket price.
We provide all speakers with free access to lunches and dinners during the conference.